Study in Kyoto
Widen Your Future
Expand Your Dreams
The Appeal of Kyoto’s Vocational Schools
There are many good reasons to choose Kyoto as a place to study. Kyoto’s history and culture are all attractive to international students.
Search for the school which is perfect for you!
- Animals, nature, environment1
- Architecture, earthworks, drafting, interiors2
- Automobiles, machinery, electrics, electronics3
- Daycare, education, welfare4
- Design, photography, art4
- Hairdressing, beauty, makeup, manicures, esthetics5
- Information processing, games, multimedia4
- Language, travel, tourism, hotels, weddings4
- Medical assistant1
- Nutrition, cooking, confectionary, baking3
- Public service, management, accounting, secretarial2
- Traditional Crafts / Culture2
KANE MAXWELL LIU
- Country of Origin：Indonesia
- Student of Media Computing Program,Kyoto Computer Gakuin
- Country of Origin：China
- Student of Advanced JapaneseCuisine Program,Kyoto Culinary Art College
VO THI LUYEN
- Country of Origin：Vietnam
- 1st year Student of the Department of Welfare Kyoto YMCA College
The number of international students studying and finding employment in Kyoto is increasing each year.
The number of international students hired has grown each year recently as globalization progresses further.